[muglo] iPod mini "my loss is your gain"

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:06:39 -0500

Hi ya'll, it's the cheesiest line in the book but "my loss is your gain".

A few days ago I received the most wonderful birthday present, but,
unfortunately it's wasted on the amusical likes of me.

It's an iPod mini (blue) 6 GB and I'd like to sell it (with heavy
heart but I know I won't get much enjoyment out of it so it's better
this way). It works with all flavours of Macintosh that have a USB
port, and, with an extra cable, FireWire (though, I found USB 1.1 more
than fast enough... unless you plan to replace your entire music
connection each and every time you won't need the FW cable)!

The box has been opened, I loaded a few songs onto it, and foolishly
unwrapped the head phones. I played with it for about the whole of a
half hour before I put it away.

It's in immaculate condition -- not a scratch or smudge on anything.
The "clicky/scrolly wheel" is still behind plastic, the box is in
perfect condition, etc. It comes with 11 months + 20-something day
warrantee, probably extendable using AppleCare if desired.

If you're interested, drop me a private line. I'd like to offer
MUGLOers the opportunity to have it before I post it on eBay.

Eric.