[muglo] Re: iPlayer

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:54:59 -0500

Sorry everyone but it seems to have been my fault and, as they say,
'normal service has now resumed'; I am not sure exactly what the
problem has been but it appears that it was at my end!!  I think that
it may have been due to my attempting to use Audio Hijack - but
anyway I have now downloaded the newer version of RealPlayer which is
used by iPlayer and between the two, things are now back to normal.

Although Radio is so antiquated, I enjoy playing it in the background
whilst I am using the computer - so I am only half-listening to it
unless there is something of particular interest when I can give it
my full attention...

It is also nice to be able to look at the on-line Radio Times to see
what is (coming) on.

Anyway "all's well that ends well" and thanks Ted for your help re
iTunes

Paul