[muglo] i phone

  • From: "rogers.com" <emedzon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:29:09 -0400

I thought that Muglo members would find it interesting that the local Can.
Info. Processing Soc. charges for what we do free. Maybe we should invite
them for a fee.
Ted

Dear fellow CIPS members and supporters:

Please share this invitation with your friends and co-workers.

Is the iPhone just a gimmick or is it a Blackberry killer?

Bill Papolis will show off the new touch screen, built in map, mobile
internet browsing and other cool features.

Don't miss this presentation on one of the coolest high tech gadgets.

Date                       Wednesday, September 17th, 2008

Topic                      iPhone

Time                       6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Cost                       $5 Members - $15 Non-Members
                              (Your admission includes pizza, beverages and
room rental)

Event Location         Amber Lounge inside Labatt's Brewery at 150 Simcoe
St, London, ON

Registration             CIPSLondon@xxxxxxxxx (please note that space is
limited)

Flyer