[muglo] Re: Yes, there are messages!

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:53:08 -0500

I guess the way to do this is to have the people in the photos send an
e-mail to you to give permission to keep the photos on the site and
identify by name or leave without name.  Personally I am fine in
having my name associated with my photo even though I wouldn't say
that it is the best photo ever taken of me.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx