[muglo] Re: Wired News :Have iPod, Will Secretly Bootleg

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:36:26 -0500

yup, the ipod is perfect for stealing software

but those keychain usb drives are also a good bet.

most macs i've seen in stores here don't have any expensive software
on them anyway....
places to steal from would likley be friends (hopefully with their
knowlegde), and maybe Kinko's... although I havent been in their new
location since they moved from UWO area, so I don't know if they even
still have macs...

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>