[muglo] Re: Windows XP

  • From: rbliss00@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:15:02 -0800 (PST)

I am used both Parallels and Fusion.   I like the Fusion better, but part of
that is because we use VMWare at work.
Fusion allows for more memory access and multiple processor support.   Its a
bit of a cat-and-mouse game between these two products, competition is good for
the consumer.  So Parallels may have added some new features since I last used
it.

Richard