[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:50:24 -0500

Hi Connie and welcome to MUGLO

I had a similar problem once with my MacBook and found out that the
computer was trying to boot (unsucessfully) from the DVD. I was told
to hold down the space bar during startup and this caused the
computer to start up OK and then I was able to eject the DVD using
the Eject button at top right - right of the F12 key.  I don't know
if this helps, but worth a try if all else fails...

Paul