[muglo] Welcome

  • From: doug <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:18:11 -0400

Welcome to Brett Souter of London Ontario who says:

"Brand new iMac user, leaving Windows 7 for the complete Apple ecosystem (iMac,
iPhone, iPad, etc). I work in IT and have been a hacker for 35 years, so I'm
technically competent, just new to the Mac way of thinking. Was referred here
by Mary Read. Looks like I have a learning curve ahead of me! Interested in
developing some workflow for photography on my new Mac, general surfing,
perhaps games, spreadsheet, etc - basic stuff that I did on Windows Office
(which I am still using at work, unfortunately). “

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html