[muglo] Re: Web Cam

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:32:41 -0500

iChat is nicer than Skype (I am a Skype user as well)  It has a nicer
interface, is great at making conference type calls if somebody needs
tech help in iChat it allows screen sharing, you can present photo
slide show to the other parties etc.  I guess it is the whole
integration with the operating system thing.
Gerhard