[muglo] Re: The danger of forwarding / posting pics. from your smart phone

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:01:45 -0400

I searched for my black earbuds so that I could wear those in China - for
that same reason. When I got there, I noticed that in a typical subway car,
there were probably a couple dozen white earbuds worn ...most likely
knockoffs, but nonetheless - most of them were white.
-----------
Regarding 'sensationalism'. I think there are a number of 'sick' and 'bad'
type individuals everywhere. They don't necessarily think like you or me.
Remember the Craigslist murders? Computers are just one more tool.

Barry

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Frank Birch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wearing white ear buds is the way they spot their targets....
>
> On 28 Mar 2012, at 21:20, Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Seems like sensationalism at it's worst.  Why would a potential criminal
> look on line to find a random stranger when it is much less trouble to just
> pick some random stranger walking through the mall, sidewalk, in church, at
> the gym.........

Barry Takayesu                   Prestige Print & Graphics
(519) 631-8800                   10592 Wellington Rd
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      St.Thomas, ON N5P 3T1