[muglo] Re: Screen sighs

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:54:54 -0400

I agree with you Doug and I think the market does too: when was the last time
an Apple product launch sent stocks tumbling? And there are no line-ups of
Lemmings being reported. Meanwhile at Samsung, Microsoft and even Blackberry,
champagne corks are still popping over the opportunity/invitation Apple has
given them to finally take a big bite of their market share.

Garth.