[muglo] Re: Screen cleaners?

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:36:42 -0400

I have used flat screen displays, powerbooks or displays, for years
(since my first PB in 1989) and wouldn't consider cleaning with
anything but a clean soft cotton cloth made slightly damp with water.
That is in line with manufacturers' instructions, Tap water won't
damage your display. Just don't feel you have to clean every week.

Keep it very gentle and don't press hard.

Don't let it get dirty, is the bottom line. No fingers on the monitor,
no spraying it inadvertently with fruit juice, etc.

HTH

Biti