[muglo] Re: Safari crashing

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:11:53 -0500

Yes it is an iLamp and I have spent some time trying to decide
wheather I like it or not, but I think that we are going to get
allong fine, grin.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor
Mac Voiceover list
http://lists.icanworkthisthing.com/mailman/listinfo/macvoiceover