[muglo] Re: Sad news

  • From: doug rogers <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:17:32 -0400

I met Ilbert through Wonderland BBS, when I was invited to SMUG, the Small
Macintosh User Group. Ilbert, Randolph Valentine, Erik Sea, and some others
whose name I can't remember. The SE 30 was the most powerful Mac at that time.
Some twenty years ago.

He was an accomplished painter and teacher.

cartoon life dougsamu.wordpress.com

On 2012-03-31, at 2:17 PM, Joan Winfield <jrwinfield7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So sorry to see about the death of Ilbert Walker. He was a Muglo member from
> away back. He was always very appreciative of any help he received and
> generous in his praise.

> A true gentleman. My sympathy to his family
---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html