[muglo] SPAM !

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:53:16 -0400

Susan and others ....................
It dreadful that you have to have to undertake such  extreme
measures  in order to cope with this daily menace of Spam . Its
appalling that so many people worldwide have to waste so much of
their time. I hate to think what its like to be running a  PC

You might be interested to learn the results of my own recent
strategy and actions.

Fingers crossed, I get NO spam each day since I changed my email
address  - it's a bit like wondering where the pain has gone after
having had a tooth extracted ! :)  I wonder if Larry K has had
similar results ?
Of course, it maybe just the antispam protection included in Tiger
I'm running.    I'm aware its only a matter of time before the
spammers catch up - but in the meantime am enjoying the respite .
And yes, it is worth all the trouble involved in switching email
addresses IMHO !

Following sound advice from Tee and other mates here, I got rid of
all Norton antivirus SW on my G5 etc at the same time - although I
STILL get Norton dialog boxes coming up, despite de-installing with
the CD - it must have burrowed deeply into my system - and I'm not
prepared to do a fresh re-install to cope with it

I wish you well with your anti-spamming !

Ilbert

WWW - And a final thought from Walker's Wit & Wisdom ? :-)

Nils carborundum illegitimi ?
(Don't let the bastards grind you down!)