[muglo] Re: Ringtones

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:10:32 -0400

That setting was selected prior to syncing. Perhaps it will take a second attempt

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-06-07, at 9:30 AM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Assuming they were safely downloaded, plug in the phone, select the phone under 'devices' then click the 'ringtones' tab. You have two options: sync selected or sync all.
On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:21 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Wayne, they do not show up on the list in sounds – ringtone.

Theresa

On 07/06/10 9:16 AM, "Wayne Dobson" <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For your general ringtone: 'Settings', then 'Sounds'. If you want a specific ringtone for a caller, go to contacts, edit, then ringtone.
On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Where does iTunes download ringtones to on my iPhone?

They were part of the free ringtones I could download using a free app on my iPhone. They were emailed to me and had to be downloaded into iTunes on my Mac first and then synced to my iPhone. I am finished with that step but but cannot find them on my phone.

 Thanks,

 Theresa

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx