[muglo] REMINDER: Mostly Digital - Open House

  • From: Paul Tucknott <paulvt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:17:10 -0500

Mostly Digital cordially invites you to celebrate our new expanded
retail store. As part of our continued appreciation of our customers,
family and friends, we welcome you to view our new business facilities
and experience our expanded product lines and services at our open
house.

Time:
Friday Jan. 23rd, 2009 - 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Place:
Unit 3 - 611 Wonderland Rd. N., London, located right next to our old
store.

* Enjoy food, music, beverages and draw prizes at our gala event.