[muglo] Re: Quiet list?

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:24:42 -0500

On Feb 17,2007, at 11:07 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

> Hello every one,
>
> Has the list been quiet, or am I not getting mail?
>
> Lots of snow and cold down here in Indiana.

The list does that every now and then.  No one has any pressing
questions, so no responses or flurry of activity.  Just pick something
controversial and then which the messages fly!!  Generally they tend to
be OT (off topic) and so noted in the subject line.  Some of us have
filters that automatically do this for us if we don't want to be
bothered.

You will note that the designation is capitalized ;)

Martin