[muglo] Printer Wanted/ Items for Sale

  • From: Ken Davis <kpdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:35:01 -0500

Wanted
Now my daughter wants a printer for the StarMax 3000/80 (a PowerPC
clone). I'm told an Apple printer would be suitable, and could be
plugged into either the Modem or Printer port. Anyone have one for
sale? (Does anyone know whether it requires a driver or if a built-in
Apple printer driver would suffice?)

For sale
PowerMac 6100/60, 72 Mb RAM, 160M hard drive, Apple 15" colour
monitor, 3.5" floppy drive, NEC Multispin (3Xp) CD-ROM drive, and
Apple mouse (no keyboard - costs about $20). Accepts additional 1.2G
Hard Drive. Internet ready. Recently retired as a web server. $500.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>