[muglo] Re: Photoshop 7

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:28:26 -0400

eBay? search for "photoshop 7 mac"
I got 3 hits...
You could also walk into Mostly Digital or MacOutpost and see what
they have on their shelves. Or they may have something "in the back
room" that would work for you.

By the way, any *legitimate* Mac version of Photoshop 7 will install
in OS9 or OSX. Adobe's install disk was "universal" in that it would
install in either OS. Just make sure you get the full version, unless
you own a previous version, in which case an upgrade version would work.

Chris

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/