[muglo] Re: PC/internet

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Did you ever get the problem sorted out, Doug? The e-mail exchange left me
confused about how your Airport network was set up — whether you had a cable
running from your router to your computer and were then connecting the computer
wirelessly to your printer, or whether both your computer and your printer have
wireless connections to each other through the router. The usual setup would be
the latter. Your son should be able to search through the available networks
with the PC equivalent of "Internet Setup", which might involve mucking about
with his own settings.
My stepdaughters have been bringing their PCs home for years and hunting up my
wireless network and connecting to it with very little rigmarole.