[muglo] Re: Norton!

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:42:50 -0400

Speed Disk is part of the package you get with Norton.  So, if you
look on your install CD, it should be on there.  Unless you're using
a floppy system and you've lost one of the floppies with Speed Disk
on it.

Speed disk is really painless to use.  It doesn't take very long and
simply defragments and optimizes your hard drive, therefore giving
you more disk space.  I've used it before and never had any problems
as a result.  You have to boot from the CD to use Speed Disk.  All
this should be explained in the manual.