[muglo] Re: New Apple TV

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:12:53 -0600

On 2010-10-14, at 17:45, Terry Genereaux <terrygenereaux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> When is the New Apple TV available in Canada?
>
> Thank You

I took delivery of mine a couple of weeks back, using it sat atop a wall
mounted panel in the bedroom (where it sits quite nicely on a bit of duct tape
- it's really tiny). I really like it. The mode of operation is somewhat
improved over the original, no more pairing it with a specific iTunes instance,
it works independently and you can browse to whatever Mac is online in the
network at runtime, or just rent content directly from the store. ---