[muglo] Re: NEW WEB SITE

  • From: Ralph and Joan Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:06:18 -0500

Happy ending. Today it works.
There was no copy and paste problem. I clicked directly on two
addresses from you guys.

And by the way, it looks great. Such an improvement from our very first
one. Remember it? Remember the meeting when THE INTERNET was
introduced? I believe we contacted someone in Sweden in about 7
minutes. WOW. We were all stunned. Now we're ticked if we can't go
around the world twice in 7 minutes.

Chow
Joan