[muglo] Re: Muglo List

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:22:36 -0400

On 4-Apr-08, at 8:47 AM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> as you see above i have unsubcribe from Mulgo with both Email address
> and the  reregister under 1 email address and the system said that i
> belong to the list, and i still get email sent to both address..

I have set tgenereaux to not Echopost. That means that address should
not receive any Muglo list mail. You other address is set to Echopost,
so that it will receive mail. Let's see how that works.

Do you have a preference as to which address receives mail?

___cartoon life blog___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>___more otherstuff
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>__<http://dougrogers.wordpress.com/>