[muglo] Mind mapping software.

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:24:18 -0500

Barry,
   Probably one of the most inexpensive and fun programs of the lot is
Inspiration. Get a free demo at www.inspiration.com  It is about 60
bucks retail. While not as sophisticated, it is just as functional as
Mindmap (or whatever the program is that Al Gore throws up on his
monster size multiple apple monitors in "An Inconvenient Truth" That
one costs about 200 bucks. BTW, I wonder if Steve Jobs gave all that
equipment to Al so that he could use him for the I-phone plug at
MacWorld, but I digress.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan