[muglo] Re: Mind Mapping OT

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:18:07 -0500

On 14-Jan-09, at 7:46 PM, Ralph and Joan Winfield wrote:

> What are you talking about?

Sorry I hadn't answered sooner. Mindmapping is a non-linear method of
organizing thoughts and details. It's a way of developing plans for
virtually anything - whether it be grocery shopping, party planning,
business planning etc.

The linear way of doing any of the above may depend on good, logical
planning, where many steps depend upon a prerequisite step. Whereas in
mindmapping, each idea that pops into your head can be plotted in and
will fit into the grand scheme of things as the plan develops.

It's a lot easier to show you rather than trying to explain in text.
In fact, that's part of the idea of mindmapping where it's more
graphical than it is textual. (I didn't think that last word existed,
but it wasn't flagged.)

If you are at the meeting tomorrow, I hope I can show you how it works.
Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx