[muglo] Meeting and MacBook Battery Problem

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:19:53 -0400

I thought that last night's Meetin went off well and Barry did a
great job at running it - thanks Barry!!
I hope my presentation helped the undecided!! I am sorry for my poor
use of the trackpad and that I obviously do not understand the
battery indicator on the MacBook which caused my blackout!! Even now
the battery indicator says Percentage = 99% but when I go to time it
flips back and forth between (charged) and (0:10) which I presume
means 10 minutes left and the little light on the power plug into the
MacBook flips back and forth between Red and Green!!!!!! Perhaps I
need a new battery??

Anyone here any ideas?

Paul

PS This is a copy of a message posted on the MUGLO Forum!