[muglo] Re: MacOs10.5.6 Issues

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:47:44 -0500

You've got to be kidding. So much for Mac being the simple computer. Bring
on the PC. I've never been computer literate, to me they're just machines
that make (made) writing columns easier. It would seem that now even the Mac
has made impossible for anyone but nerds and techies to use. In other words
I hadn't the slightest idea what the last post was going on about and have
never heard of most of the programs mentioned. Makes you feel a little
helpless. You can ignore all and don't upgrade, of course, but I did that
with my older Mac and now it's useless on the net despite having lots of
memory. Wonder where my old Underwood is? jim