[muglo] Re: ISP and Speed

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:21:01 -0500

I suppose the answer to this question is obvious but I have to ask. The
speed I noted is for my G4. I don't know what it is for my computer in Port
- I'll test first chance I get -  but I can tell you the one there, an iMac,
is much faster downloading. Is that, as I suspect, because the G4 is older
and likely doesn't have as much memory? I used to wonder if it was slow in
London because I'm in an apartment building or maybe it was a Rogers' thing.
But I note my speed is roughly equivalent to most. In Port I have sympatico
and it is, like I said, much faster. I'm grateful to learn my numbers here
are not out of line since I had actually been considering switching to Bell
in London. jim