[muglo] Re: HELP for Scanner

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:15:46 -0400

Whilst on the subject of scanners, can one explain why it is that the
scanned picture is about 4 times the size and appears on the screen as
approx full size with a 27% scale!!  I am using a Cannon Lite but my
son also has a similar output with his (I don't know what make !!  We
figured that this was done so that one can get a large picture if
desired with good resolution!  Does anyone know the real answer?  Not a
serious matter as one just has to scale it down by 27% to get it right
- just curious or can one change a parameter somewhere?  I haven't
found one if there is!!

Paul