[muglo] Re: Go Online ?

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:12:45 -0400

On 09-04-06, at 10:04 AM, Ilbert Walker wrote:

> Anyone else experience their machine Going Offline by itself ?

G4 powerbook here on always-on dialup. I have noticed such behaviour,
and have attributed it to one of two things.

1) a family member choosing to disconnect.
2) a default 'disconnect if idle' time kicking in.

This is probably buried in Airport somewhere, or Internet Connect, or
some PPP setting somewhere. Now if a family member chooses to
reconnect, I suspect that it is their settings which now are extant.
Never been much of a problem to bother with actually...

  Offending signature line removed. Bong! Bong! Bong!
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/