[muglo] Re: Fwd: s.moxon@xxxxxxx subscribed to muglo

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:53:10 -0400

Assuming you do switch, keep us informed how voiceover works. My Mother-in-law is 88 and losing her sight. I'm trying to convince her to switch to Mac so she can still keep in touch with everyone. She's using Windows now, but loves our Macs when she visits.

On Sep 7, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Barrie moxon wrote:

hi Wayne.
still using windows, thinking of switching very soon.
try to get all the information I can on the Mac, using voice over.
best.
Barrie.