[muglo] From Audrey

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List MUGLO Online <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:43:55 -0400

Audrey Carr in Sarnia posted through the Join page at the Muglo site:
> Novice user-IMac OSX 10.5-already getting daily emails from you, but
> not sure if signed up officially. Not alot of Mac help in this town-
> like using e-mail, Safari-miss some of the applications from the old
> Macintosh (was it a 2e or 2se?)-periodically I have concerns and
> questions, but I don?t intend on making any meetings in London-you
> have helped me with a problem in the past-feel like I need one on
> one lesson. Is that available?

Well, yes Audreu, if you're getting emails from the list, you are
signed up to Muglo.

You can send messages to us all at muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . We can all
help with your questions. Some of us know some things better than
others.

As to One-on-one help, perhaps if you had some more specific questions
about particular things, we could help you over the list. Perhaps
there is someone closer to Sarnia who could swing by, and personally
have done on-on-one help