[muglo] For Sale: Powermac G4 system $120 obo

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:29:19 -0500

I have an extra powermac i don't need (sawtooth) so if anyone is interested let
me know before i post it on kijii G4 processor running at 400mhz
(upgradable)512 mb ram, expandable to 2gig30 gigATI agp graphics card with vga
outputDVD-ROMZip driveFirewire, USB, sound, ethernet, 56k modemApple pro
keyboard and mousecurrently running osx 10.3.9 with ms office 2004 etcwill
throw in a free 15" apple vga monitor if your wantcase is in excellent
condition - photos
availablesee:http://lowendmac.com/ppc/sawtooth-power-mac-g4-agp.htmlthx gordps
- i also have a 733mhz powermac (quicksilver) that won't boot. Will trade for
your old mac junk...