[muglo] Re: Fonts not being recognized after OS X Mavericks... | Apple Support Communities

  • From: Douglas Bale <dougbale@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:11:07 -0400

Yea! That does it. Couldn’t make it work through iTunes (which keot saying it
couldn’t find the file it had already found and opened), but going through Mail
got me the Adobe fonts. Had to install each style separately — regular, italic,
semibold, semibold italic, expert, expert italic, and so on — but now they’re
there, they behave just like Apple’s preinstalled iPhone fonts. And AnyFont
itself has a lot of attractive single-style novelty fonts that may be worth
trying from time to time. A bargain. Thanks, Doug.