[muglo] Re: FW: KNews - Dell Precision Mobile Workstation M60by CharlieWhite

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:17:38 -0400

>From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [muglo] Re: FW: KNews - Dell Precision Mobile Workstation M60by
>Charlie White
>Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:15:59 -0400
>
>Eric works fine for me in IE, iCab, Safari and Netscape... Try just
>www.presentationmaster.com and select newsletters or simply google search
>"Charlie White + M60"
>
>Garth.

What verion of Safari & settings are you using? With Safari 1.0 (v85)
<www.presentationmaster.com> goes into a never-ending reload cycle (it stops
if I turn off JavaScript, obviously ;)... pop-ups are blocked (turning
blocking off didnt' change anything). I'm wondering if the Flash is causing
Safari to have hissy-fits.

Eric.