[muglo] FS: Apple G4 powerbook

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:19:36 -0500

I just upgraded to a macbook so i don't need this anymore...i just have to
clean it up a little and delete my files.
FS: $460 obo

Apple G4 titanium powerbook running at 867mhz
12.1" active
matrix screen - the smallest powerbook
640mb pc2100 DDR ram
60 gig hard
disk
32mb GeForce4 video
dvd / cd-rw optical drive
USB, Firewire, 56k
modem, ethernet, bluetooth, airport wireless 802.11g
weighs 2 kg

I also have
the vga out dongle for hooking to a data projector

Battery is good -
train trip from london to toronto leaves it at 80%

running osx 10.4 with
updates etc. I probably have the CD's for this around someplace. The box is
long gone tho!

See: http://lowendmac.com/pb2/12in-g4.html

been
a good realiable road warrior - has some nicks and scratches so not
mint condition. There is a small smudge on the screen from the keyboard but it
is unnoticable in daily operation.

gord