[muglo] Eudora

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:59:25 -0400

I've been using Eudora for years.  I'm presently using 5.11 with OS
9.2.2.  I've  downloaded Eudora 6.23 for OS X and am probably going
to pay for the paid mode on Monday (I don't think the Americans have
a holiday on Monday?).

I think Eudora is great.  I much prefer it over Apple Mail, Outlook
Express, etc.

If you haven't used it before you can try it out in free or sponsored
mode.  I can't remember exactly what the difference is between the
two, but I believe it means you get ads.  If you pay for it, then you
don't get the ads:

www.eudora.com

Leith