[muglo] Re: E-mail problem

  • From: "Eurogarth" <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:38:13 -0500

Could be your ISP's post-office isn't sending out-bound messages for
whatever reason... they could all be hung on a crash of the out-bound
server.

Send the message again and add your own address to the dist list and see if
you get it. Also check your dist lists for "@home" addresses they need to be
changed to @Rogers". Also, go into the dist list and check to make sure that
all the "@"s and "."s are where they're supposed to be... goofier things
have happened. Finally, if you're using a pop or imap server, check your
smtp server settings to make sure they're still intact, or fear, of fears,
maybe you've picked up a virus....