[muglo] Re: Dup messages

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:05:12 -0400

On 2-Apr-08, at 8:11 PM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> Doug R.
>
> if this true and you delete my account that is linked to my GMail
> Address.

Yes, it's true. I have had a number of people sending to Muglo from
non-subscribed addresses. These mails bounce. If there was automatic
moderation, you wouldn't know as the robot moderator would eat them. I
thought it would be easier to subscribe the second address, but this
doesn't seem to work either.

BTW anyone of you can unsubscribe and manage many of the parameters of
your subscriptions by following the link at the bottom of this email.

And another BTW, over half of the manual moderation I do is refusing
spam.