[muglo] Re: Digital Cameras & VCR to DVD

  • From: Larry Kryski <spellboundpub@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:53:19 -0500

It's pretty simple with iMovie and iDVD and a fire-wire-based digital video
camera. Only problem, you want a really FAST FAST FAST machine. My poor 400
Mhz G-4 took almost 40 minutes to process a 15 minute clip for writing. [The
writing only took about five minutes.] A good G5 will do it in real time!

It's lots of fun, when you're not waiting.

Larry

On 05/02/11 10:39 PM, "Paul Thomas" <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What about transferring video tapes to DVD discs?  An article in
> MacHome has one but has anyone actually done it?
>
> Paul
>
> On Feb 11, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Tee Cashmore wrote:
>
>> Audiophile a good article on transfering tape to CD.

>            http://muglo.on.ca/Pages/joinus.html
>
> Our Archives can be viewed at
>
>          //www.freelists.org/archives/muglo

>                  http://muglo.on.ca/