[muglo] Re: DVD Player

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:22:28 -0500

It's one of a BBC series called Monarch of the Glen; another disc of a
different year (within the series) worked fine!!  I get them from the
London Library so one would expect them to be all right!  I shall try
to get another set to try!!

I just wondered if it was something in the preferences and was
surprised that not even a dusk icon came up on the screen - even a
blank disk gives an icon!!

Paul