[muglo] Corel Printhouse 2000 (v 5)

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:20:34 -0500

I'm using Corel Printhouse 2000 (v 5) on an iBook running 9.2.2.
Does anyone know where I could get coloured output from it printed
out?  I have a monochrome printer.  I am preparing some
transparencies for a presentation this Wed (Mar 16), and would just
like some of them to be in colour.  I live in Northeast London.

Pls let me know.  Thanks.

Leith