[muglo] Cache Memory

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:10:05 -0500

I am currently using OS X (10.4.11) and I am having a problem with
iPlayer and it is suggested that the cache should be cleared.
However I cannot find how to do this with the present OS X.  I have
tried the Preferences and Help - neither of which helped me.
Incidentally this query has come about due to a sudden stoppage of
iPlayer and it is suggested clearing the cache!!

Can someone please tell me where to find a control for the cache
memory - one used to be able to change it's size and clear it - as I
cannot find it?

Thanks in advance.

Paul