[muglo] Re: Bell

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:59:12 -0500

Which part of bell? Bell Home Phone? Bell Internet? Bell Mobile?
I was informed recently by Bell One Bill that Bell no longer requires
contracts on home phones and internet. This took place during a conversation
about moving my services and other things. If you were on a contract
previously, it appears you no longer have to be on one. I have never been on
a contract for either home phone or internet. It may be you simply need to
inform them of that fact.

I have not received any missives and do not lock into contracts for service.
Only with Bell Mobile [formerly Sympatico], do I lock into contracts to get
the phone for free.

Hope this helps in your search.

Theresa