[muglo] Re: Article: What The iPad Would Like If It Was Invented In 1935

  • From: Joan Winfield <jrwinfield7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:37:40 -0400

It also wouldn't have said "pretty mind blowing".

Then there is the other subjunctive tense sentence: "If reading micro-filmed
photographic magazines was an inventors wet dream". Not "was" but "WERE".

One statement today by the young that drives me nuts is "something is pretty
fun".

The London Free Press is one of the worst for bad grammar. I have a fit every
time I read it. Where do these journalists go to school nowadays? Don't they
have spell checkers?

Don't get me going. I spent a goodly portion of my life editing. Still do.

Joan