[muglo] Re: Apple mail problem - Sent messages disappearing

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:59:50 -0400

Hi Albert,

Try restarting your Mac, and let us know if that fixes it.

Mail can be flakey... but I have never seen that particular flavour =20
of flakiness.

I guess perhaps not what you wanted to hear, but it's time you =20
upgraded to 10.4 (Tiger). Mail gradually got better in Panther and =20
Tiger.

Best wishes,

Biti