[muglo] Re: Apple keyboard symbols

  • From: Frank BIrch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:03:17 -0400

Ill leave that conundrum up to you to solve Doug. Might be worth a post on
the InDesign support pages.

Fonts are a breed of their own with many peculiarities. In the ³old days²
you could crash your word processing application if you imported the ³wrong²
font.

I seem to remember that Steve Jobs did a lot of detailed work on fonts. I¹ll
look for the reference. It might be in the ³book²

Maybe I should look for a few more weird things to keep us all in a
quandary.  !!!!!

Cheers f