[mugdockrunners] Re: Sat breakfast

  • From: Maggie Macdonald <maggie.macdonald1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:12:38 +0100

Hi Diane and All,

I think you are down for next week the 23rd. I had to scroll way back to find
original doodle as my memory is not too sharp re dates. Will have to tidy up
garden in the hope that we have nice weather on Saturday and on that note if
anyone wants a swim on Saturday please bring your togs, remember it is a
respectable area surrounded by the bowlers and Brownies so no thongs or skinny
dipping. Wet suit optional.
Hiugh, hopefully I can show thou my 4 toed lizard unless the cats have eaten
it, oops meant newt!
See you Saturday,
Maggie